The Crown Worldwide Group is a collection of businesses providing mobility, relocation, logistics and storage services to corporate and private customers all over the world. We’ve been moving people’s lives for over half a century, always putting people at the centre of everything we do. We have a proud history in global logistics but we’re also looking to the future, investing in smart technology, growing our businesses internationally and staying ahead of the curve. We promote diversity and inclusion in the workplace, hiring motivated and skilled people and inspiring them to do the best work of their lives. We operate in a socially responsible way, considering the environment and the communities we work in through our Corporate Social Responsibility program.
For more information, please visit: https://www.crownworldwide.com.Crown Worldwide Group currently has an opening for a:
Client Services Manager – Crown World Mobility
The role of the Client Services Manager is designed to manage a portfolio of accounts and lead the Crown World Mobility team, who deliver Crown Mobility services to our corporate clientele. This key role reports directly to the Country Manager of The United Arab Emirates. The focus of the role is both on team management and the operational aspect of service delivery as well as client engagement, managing local relationships and creating value for both the client and Crown. Applicants must have prior account management and client services experience within the Global Mobility industry.
- Manage a portfolio of accounts to ensure corporate accounts’ needs are met, requirements of assignees and profitability for Crown to ensure a long term, mutually satisfying, profitable corporate relationship.
- Establish and assure operational compliance with clients Master Services Agreements, KPI’s and SLA’s.
- Manage escalations to ensure resolution; review root cause analysis and trends to put in place continuous improvement processes and identify opportunities to improve & enhance processes.
- Further develop the regional service partner network to assure excellence in service delivery to all customers and ensure maximum quality ratings (KPI’s).
- Ensure that all Mobility Advisors allocated to the engagement effectively administer services through an adherence to the procedures detailed within their process maps.
- Identify learning and development needs, coach for improved performance, and liaise with internal and/or external trainers to develop and deliver training.
- Discuss staffing needs with your Manager. Manage holiday and sick leave to ensure adequate coverage of your team. Conduct regular coaching sessions and performance reviews for all account team members under your direct report, including feedback aimed to continuously improve employee performance.
- Ensure all Mobility Advisors assigned to the client engagement utilize and maintain employee files and systems updated as appropriate.
- Lead the team of Mobility Advisors by motivating the team, foster an environment of commitment to customer service and continuous improvement and create a positive work environment to bring out the best in employee performance and minimize employee turnover.
- Manage a fair workload, manage time well, volunteer for additional tasks where workload allows and show self-initiative to seek out additional value added assignments when other work is completed.
- Manage commitments, work independently where appropriate, without need for constant supervision, are accountable, handle change, stay focused under pressure, and meet attendance/punctuality standards.
- Work effectively in team environment, be flexible and open-minded, actively share information with other Crown staff members.
- Perform other duties as directed by Crown. This may include assisting with other duties within the Branch in the event that staff is on leave, on holiday or otherwise indisposed.
Professional Skills & Qualifications
- Accountability & Responsibility
- Ability to work effectively under pressure
- Self-Starting team player
- Strong appreciation of business processes and challenges
- Leadership and development of people
- Flexibility to adjust with changing business requirements
- Commercial focus on profitability
- Attention to detail and clear communication style
What We Can Offer:
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Training and Development opportunities
- The opportunity to join a globally-recognised industry team
Equal Employment Opportunity
Crown is an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, religion, sex, pregnancy, national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, military/veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Crown welcomes applications from all suitably qualified candidates eligible to live and work in the designated geographical region. We are committed to diversity, and to employee well-being, engagement and development.